01 February 2020
The top 10 Land Rover pictures from our readers for the month of February
1. Oliver Johns’ 1992 Discovery 1 200Tdi on the Cornwall side of the Tamar bridge
2. Aussie reader Derek Little kicking up some desert dust in his D5. Who said you can’t take new, modern Land Rovers into the Outback?
3. Muchlis Yusuf, our great friend from Bali, Indonesia, has spent nearly two years rebuilding his 90. Top job mate
4. Peter Mallinson was recently dealt a tough hand when it came to his health but he is fighting back. Now if only he can get the council to do something about these potholes
5. Will Neaves thought no-one would notice his white 110 in snowy Iceland. That was until he drove it across some black volcanic rock
6. Sylvio Ribeiro only had one request on his wedding day, that his Defender 90 could be his best man
7. Michael Dorman and family exploring the badlands of South Dakota in style
8. Dave Abbott likes to get his Discovery 4 dirty before car wash day. His other half washes the cars
9. Glyn Burgess is addicted to using his 110 as a wedding car.
Now he just needs to find the time to please his 12 wives. The
joys of polygamy
10. Bob Huestone having a great greenlaning day in the greenest corner in the world, Northern Ireland
Want to be featured in our Readers' Rides? Email a pic to [email protected]
Did you know that you can now get access to the entire archive of Land Rover magazine content with our brand new digital archive? You can enjoy all the issues since the launch of the magazine – use the search bar below to find features, reviews and other great content: