Land Rover Monthly - September 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the September 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Drive 25 - The series in which we bring you inspiring real-life stories from Land Rover-loving folk
- My Land Rover changed my life - Tom Davies was told he’d never do anything with his life. This is his answer
- Destination Defender - Seven reasons why Nene Overland is the Defender fan’s perfect venue for a day out
- Back with a bang - It was the first of the big summer Land Rover shows and boy did it deliver
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- One was never enough - Ray Adams’ collection of Forward Controls 101s is probably the best in the world
- Legends led the way - Land Rover Legends was exceptional this year and a wonderful way to end lockdown
New buying guide section - 6 pages of expert advice on buying and owning
15 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans
- Defender Project: Part 8 - It’s time to bolt the body to the chassis and connect the system component
- Replacing the brake vacuum servo (brake booster) - Suffering from brake servo fail? No worries... Here’s how to replace it
- Engine basics: How to set valve clearances (tappets) - Correct valve clearances are essential for a sweet running engine
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson. Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, writers' rovers, market new, buying guide, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.