Land Rover Monthly - January 2024 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the January 2024 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- G4’s 20th anniversary - US enthusiasts retrace the steps of the 2003 G4 Challenge in G4 Range Rovers
- Dune bashing - Why Parc du Marquenterre should be on your bucket list for off-roading fun
- Range Rover Sport driven - LRM’s Editor gets behind the wheel of the new D350 diesel hybrid to test its mettle
- Best Land Rover events - A look back at the highlights of 2023, and a look forward to what 2024 has to offer
- Tough Forward Control - We reveal more about the 101 that pushed out over 150bhp at our dyno shootout
- 90s throwback - Restomodding is nothing new – check out this Mazda-engined Defender from 1993
- Ed Evans’ musings
- Rear door swap - Cracked door frames can corrode outer panels, so find out how to fit a brand new door
- Restore a carburettor - Vital to efficiency and good running, we look at what goes into a pro carb restoration
- Replace front lower arms - Bush or ball joint fail? It may be cheaper and easier to replace the lower arms on a D3/4
- Torque back - Our experts answer your questions
Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott, Jack Dobson, Tom Barnard, writers' rovers, tech section, events, marketplace, work in progress and more!
VEHICLES IN THIS ISSUE:
- 2003 G4 CHALLENGE L322 RANGE ROVERS
- DEFENDER 90
- 2.4TDCi DEFENDER 90 AND 110
- DISCOVERY 2
- DEFENDER 110 Td5
- G4 RANGE ROVER SPORT
- DISCOVERY 3 V8
- 1978 FORWARD CONTROL 101
- 1987 MAZDA-ENGINED NINETY
- 2023 RANGE ROVER SPORT D350 AUTOBIOGRAPHY
- 2002 DEFENDER 90 Td5
- 1995 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC
- 1975 SERIES III
- PRE-2002 DEFENDER
- SERIES I
- DISCOVERY 4
- 1981 SERIES III 109IN PICK-UP
And much more!