Land Rover Monthly - July 2022 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the July 2022 issue Land Rover Monthly:
- New Range Rover Sport - Rivals beware: the Range Rover Sport has seriously ramped up its game
- Living the Land Rover dream - An ex-MOD 110 is resurrected to take on a 2500km adventure around Morocco
- Insurance: Your complete guide - Here’s how you can not only get cheaper car insurance, but better quality cover, too
LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories…
- The Italian Job - Another pre-pro One Ten surfaces in Italy and is rescued by the Dunsfold Collection
- Martin Port’s new SII book - The tale behind Port’s trans-Africa Series II is so intriguing he wrote a book about it
- Great Ocean Road - How a £300 Discovery 2 was the perfect chariot for one of Australia’s best roads
- High Flyer - Daredevil tree surgeon’s Td5 130 tray-back is as vital to his work as a chainsaw
- A Landy named Beryl - After a 30-year wait one man realises his dream
15 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans comments
- Project Defender: Part 5 - Essential work is needed before installing the engine and transmission
- Sunroofs and headlinings - It’s essential to deal with them properly
- Replacing a parking sensor - Changing the rear parking aid on a D4 requires slim hands and to work blind
- Removing a rear bumper - To be precise a bumper cover... Here’s what D3 and D4 owners need to know
Regulars from Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
Plus - news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk Garage, writer's Rovers, Tech section, clubs, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.