Land Rover Monthly - Winter Special 2022 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed in to the Winter Special 2022 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Fit for a King - The Kingsmen Editions Defender may give you a few cool ideas for your own
- Winter Tyres Guide - Eight of the best tyres to keep you safe and on track through a wet and icy season
- The Timeless Snapper - Why the Series III is the weapon of choice for this Sony digital imaging ambassador
- New fifth gen Range Rover - Editor Patrick attends the unveiling of the latest Range Rover and gets the full lowdown
LRM Classics- Vehicles, people and stories...
- There’s only one Number One - it isn’t the oldest Range Rover, nor the first Production vehicle but it is Number One!
- Love at first sight - a shared love of Landys, Camel Trophy and off-roading could be key to a happy marriage
14 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans comments
- Retrim your seats - a cost-effective way to refurbish Defender dog-eared front seats
- Replace your EGR valve - the symptoms of a failing valve and how to replace it
- Keep your engine oil clean - how to maximise the benefit of oil and filter changes
- Torque Back - our experts answer your questions
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus - news, letters, products, your pictures, Christmas gift guide, Norfolk garage, writers' Rovers, clubs, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more!