Land Rover Monthly - September 2020 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
The September 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly is a bumper 196-page issue, it includes a guide to 25 of the greatest drives in the UK and abroad, in association with Heritage Insurance.
Drive 25 includes must-do drives to Scotland's North Coast 500, driving up a glacier in Iceland, dune driving in France, secret spots for wild camping and the best greenlanes in Wales, plus many more!
Plus, in the September issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- New Defender: Fit for the Camel Trophy? Would you trust your new Defender on a tough off-roading expedition where your life depended on it?
- Bravo for Bedfordshire - Ten of the best greenlanes in the most underrated county in England
- Rhapsody in (tuscan) Blue - Celebrating in style: Behind the scenes of an official photoshoot to celebrate Range Rover’s 50th with a Classic and Fifty
- Return of the Gastrowagon - The famous Landy used by Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall on his travels has been restored
- The Born Free legacy - Part two explores how the publication and film created a legacy that lasts to this day
- Cartels and Condors Tour - Overland adventurer embarks on an epic trip through South America in his Defender 110
- Test of the Crest - 1998 Discovery 1 V8 takes on the 600mile Washington Backcountry Discovery route
- Ed Evans - Grenadier vs new Defender
- 200Tdi timing belt - Avoid timing belt failure and renew this critical component on a 200Tdi
- Rear tub repair: Part 2 - Repairing the forward structure and seat belt mountings
- Oil pressure problems - Switch off and diagnose
- Sorting the propshaft - Tracing noises on modern motors can be tricky but easily resolved
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus NEWS, PRODUCTS, LETTERS, YOUR PICTURES, NORFOLK GARAGE, WRITERS ROVERS, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS
and much more!