Land Rover Monthly - October 2020 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the October issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Denys decides - New Defender, Heritage Defender or SI? The owner of all three reveals which he likes best
- Wild Yorkshire - Looking for an off-the-grid weekend away? We’ve found the perfect spot
- NEW - LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories...
- Hiding in plain sight - Two surviving prototype Stage 1 88in Land Rovers are reunited with their first owners
- Dunsfold’s Ninety Gunship - The restoration of one of Land Rover’s rarest military vehicles is complete
- Field find - LRM’s editor stumbles across two Classic Range Rovers and stops to find out more
- The Canyons of Peru - Join legendary adventurer Gerry Mulligan on his epic tour of South America in a 110
- Ed Evans - How to deal with serious rust
- Replace rusty body cappings - Corroded rear body cappings may hide corrosion; here’s how to renew them
- Know your torque wrench - We should all have one, but what’s the rights and wrongs of using one?
- Repair B-post striker panels - Steve Miller completes his rear tub refurb and strengthens the panels
- Fit a new V8 coolant pump - A common and simple task that allows the opportunity for extra maintenance
REGULARS FROM DAVE PHILLIPS, GARY PUSEY, THOM WESTCOTT AND JACK DOBSON.
PLUS NEWS, PRODUCTS, LETTERS, YOUR PICTURES, THE NORFOLK GARAGE, EVENTS, CLUB OF THE MONTH, WRITERS’ ROVERS, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE!
Thought about the digital issue? Try it today from just £1.99