Land Rover Monthly - November 2023 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the November 2023 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Midnight Club - Futureproof Defender 110 rebuilt to meticulous standards and ready to take on the Sahara
- Defender gone wild - Meet the overlander 110 designed for living off-grid during a lengthy lap of Africa
- Rhino Charge - Team Gumtree’s 90 blitzes the world’s most challenging single-day off-road event
- Passion for perfection - How a Hungarian perfectionist restored a Series I to better than new condition
- The Detroit stars - Meet the first Range Rover Sport that stormed the Detroit Motor Show and kickstarted a legend
- Ed Evans comments
- Stripping an old bulkhead - A methodical approach is required for removing components and disconnecting systems
- Refurb your steering wheel - Not all restoration processes are high-tech – this one relies on old materials and traditional tools
- Sort blowing V8 manifolds - Changing exhaust gaskets on a V8 engine can be straightforward if you follow our advice
- Fit a fold down table - Turn your L663 taildoor into a useful workspace
Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott, Jack Dobson, Tom Barnard, writers' rovers, clubs, tech section, events, marketplace, work in progress and more!
VEHICLES IN THIS ISSUE...
- 2006 DEFENDER 110 XS
- DEFENDER 110 OVERLANDER
- 1954 SERIES I
- 2005 RANGE ROVER SPORT LAUNCH VEHICLE
- DEFENDER 90
- 2002 DEFENDER 90 Td5
- 1958 SERIES I V8
- 2002 FREELANDER 1 TD4 S
- DEFENDER 90
- SERIES I
- 1995 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC V8
- 2020 DEFENDER L663
- 1997 DEFENDER 110