Land Rover Monthly - November 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the November 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Defender V8 Bond - meet the most powerful Defender ever – and it’s inspired by 007!
- Drive 25 - the series in which we bring you inspiring real-life stories from Land Rover-loving folk
- Mellow Yellow - the Stage One V8 is one of the best-looking Land Rovers ever, as this restoration proves
- Safari in style - did you know Land Rover SA collaborated with Melvill and Moon? This Defender is the result
- Perfection in their sights - we check out one of the finest Range Rovers every built – a P38 co-developed by society gunsmiths Holland and Holland
- Take me home - American Land Rover fan thinks he may have found the USA’s answer to Eastnor Castle
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- A labour of love - Nick Dimbleby talks to LRM about his new book, a definitive history of Camel Trophy
- Tiggy’s Great German Adventure - a highly-original Discovery has its moment of fame and helps Dunsfold raise some money
16 pages of the best tech advice, including:
- Ed Evans - offers essential advice
- Disco 2: Removing the body - we show you the methodical approach to removing the body from the chassis
- Defender Wheel Carrier - we check out a wheel carrier that mounts to the chassis removing the load from the rear door
- Diesel Glow Plugs - poor cold starting can be due to glow plug failure, here’s how to replace them
- Your questions answered - expert advice from our tech gurus
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus news, letters, products, your pictures, Norfolk garage, writers' Rovers, events, clubs, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and much more!