Land Rover Monthly
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the November 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- World’s first production Landy - INEOS unveil JUE 477 after 18-month resto
- New model updates - Land Rover reveal new Range Rover Evoque Autobiography and Discovery Sport ranges
- Muscle beach - We gather together the toughest Land Rovers ever in a show of strength
- LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories
- Disco survivor - This Discovery has had more lives than the proverbial cat and covered over 325k miles
- Wildlife conservation pioneers - Meet Ted Reilly & Jezebel, who created the enduring legacy of Eswatini’s national parks
- Happy highland campers - Former military man Craig Allen reveals his top tips for wild camping in Scotland
- Total transformation - Defender 110 Td5 classy camper conversion
- The final leg - Legendary adventurer Gerry Mulligan completes his epic tour of South America
- Ed Evans - New ain’t necessarily better
- Build a new seatbox - Rather than effect time-consuming repairs, Steve Miller built a new one
- Replace drive halfshafts - CV joint noise in the front axle calls for replacement drive halfshafts
- Aerosol painting tips - Ed Evans equips himself with quality materials to perfect the art
- Group test: MIG welders- Entry-level welders are better quality than ever – we test five of the best
- Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus news, letters, products, your pictures, events, club of the month, tech section, Land Rovers for sale, work in progress and much more!