Land Rover Monthly - May 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the May 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- 2021 Discovery 1st drive - we put the latest version through its paces
- Investing in classics - how to make money by buying Land Rovers. Sounds like a win-win situation!
- Defender security - we reveal 21 ways for you to stop villains stealing your pride and joy
- Land Rover to die for - if you’ve got to go, you can do it style in this Defender 110 hearse conversion
- Landy-love island - Guernsey’s brilliant Land Rover scene
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- Freelander - Gary Pusey explains why he finally accepts Freelander as a genuine classic
- Lockdown Series IIA - a lad and his dad make good use of lockdown to complete an eight-year project
- Living in a Series III - meet the woman who explores the world in her leaf-sprung home-from-home
Win a Defender Defender with one year's free membership. Total prizes worth almost £900 to be won.
New buying guide section - 11 pages of expert advice on buying and owning
15 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans - installing a cab heater. We explain how you can take the chill out of Defender ownership in our step-by-step workshop guide
- Project Defender (part 4) - with the engine off the chassis, we take the opportunity to replace the clutch and flywheel assemblies
- Living with a P38 - essential checks on the second generation Range Rover – for owners and potential buyers
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson. Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, writers' rovers, market new, buying guide, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.