Land Rover Monthly - May 2020 issue
First drive of the new Defender and much more!
On Sale: 01/04/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the May issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- New Defender: First drive - The new Land Rover Defender is put through its paces in the remote and spectacular Namibia
- The beast of Meribel - A V8 5.0-litre Discovery 4 is a rare find especially one with these modifications
- Hook up and go - The story of how Boondock Trailers started out as a project to support one man’s family
- Land Rover Legends: Barbara Toy - Meet the inspirational lady who drove her Series I around the globe. Twice!
- In Flanders Fields - LRM joins the G4 Owner's Club on their drive of a lifetime along the Western Front
- First and last - This man has it all… A 1949 Series I and a brand-new Defender (plus he’s king of a tribe)
- George’s Defender - Celeb architect George Clarke reveals all about his old-new Defender and love of the Green Oval
- Life in Miniature - Instagrammer Liam Cant is like you or I – he loves 4x4 adventures (just on a small scale)
- Ed Evans - The days of ‘Buy British’ are long gone
- Swivel housing swap - Steering swivel problems on a Td5
- Discovery 3 sill repair - With rusted sill sections removed bespoke repair panels are made and fitted
- Product test - Creating any pipe shape is possible with these fuel and brake pipe benders
- Series I rebuild - As the rebuild nears completion, we look at the quaint technicalities of the Series I engine
PLUS - NEWS, LETTERS, YOUR PICTURES, NEW PRODUCTS, DAVE PHILLIPS, GARY PUSEY, THOM WESTCOTT, JACK DOBSON, INSTA STAR, NORFOLK GARAGE, WHAT’S ON, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE!