Land Rover Monthly - March 2022 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the March 2022 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Move Over Defender - Terrafirma’s mods to the Discovery 2 make it a real challenger to the Defender off-road
- Carry On Hampshire - Teaming up with the London Mud Club, we go greenlaning through Hampshire farmlands
- Breaking Free - An American road trip in a classic Range Rover relieves the Bell family’s Covid frustrations
LRM Classics Vehicles, people and stories…
- One Thing Leads To Another - A series of coincidences leads to the restoration of a pre-prod 110 pick-up
- Another Shoolheifer Masterpiece - 1948 S1 receives the restomod treatment
- They Dreamed. They Dared. They Lived it. A trio of SIIIs and their intrepid teams take on the car-breaking Classic Dakar Rally 78 The Soul Of Mosul In Mosul, Iraq, one old Land Rover is a daily workhorse – when it hasn’t broken down…
16 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans comments
- Rebuild a wrecked Defender - LRM takes on a new project. First job, assess how bad it is…
- Service a 2.7 TDV6 - Not just regular items but also areas with possible age-related issues
- Eliminate rust traps - How one company designs-out rust traps on its replacement panels
- Regulars from Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
Plus - news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk Garage, writer's Rovers, Tech section, clubs, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.