Land Rover Monthly - March 2020 issue
Step-by-step guide to building your dream Defender and much more!
On Sale: 05/02/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the March 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Build your dream Defender - LRM shows you how to take your Defender from standard to special in just a few days
- Unique RR Classic conversion - It could be an ambulance or a shooting brake. What’s certain is the 110-inch wheelbase
- Discovery 2 rebuild - Turning a second-generation Discovery into a head-turning greenlaning machine
- Dream Green machine - TMD Tuning take a low-mileage Defender and make it a whole lot more desirable
- Classic Number 9 - Behold the only 1948 Series I from the Reborn programme currently in the UK
- Bells and whistles - Land Rover fire appliances are rare in Scotland making this a very interesting find
- Saving Africa’s wildlife - Why a team of conservationists bought and modified a Defender to help fight poachers
- Land Rover Legends - Meet John Edwards who spent 28 years at Land Rover and held many senior management roles
- Wild in Oaxaca - The couple who left the US to make a new life in Latin America with their 1995 Defender
- Ed Evans - Tips for safe wading
- Cylinder head removal - Get your car back into full service
- Windtone horn refurb - Ensure yours plays the right tune
- Tow bar fitment - How to fit a tow hitch to a D5
- Product test - Which metal folders are the best?
- Series I engine rebuild - Getting the crank and cam to work
R E G U L A R S
NEWS, LETTERS, YOUR PICTURES, PRODUCTS, DAVE PHILLIPS, GARY PUSEY, THOM WESTCOTT, JACK DOBSON, DUNSFOLD DIARIES, NORFOLK GARAGE, BIG PICTURE, CLUB OF THE MONTH, WRITERS’ ROVERS, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!