Land Rover Monthly - June 2021 Issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the June 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Real Landy tales - in this new series, we bring you inspiring stories from ordinary folk
- Go anywhere - this Defender 110 Td5 double cab is one of the best overlanding machines we’ve seen
- The Landy man of Glastonbury - founder of the world’s best music festival is also a renowned Land Rover fanatic
- Joe vs the Volcano - nothing to do with the ’90s rom-com but one man’s quest to get up close to a volcanic eruption
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- A tale of two Ninetys - two very special vehicles that led to the development of the utility Land Rover
- The first of many to come - Aussie correspondent Jack Dobson talks us through the restoration of a Series IIA
15 pages of the best tech advice, including:
- Fitting a higher ratio transfer box - achieve higher gearing in your Defender with this how-to guide
- Re-skinning a Range Rover Classic tailgate - using traditional metal finishing techniques to fix a common issue
- Understanding the Series I - originality and desirability of mods can be as important as condition for some
New buying guide section - 11 pages of expert advice on buying and owning
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson. Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, club of the month, writers' Rovers, market news, buying guide, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more!