Land Rover Monthly - July 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the July 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Drive 25 - the series in which we bring you inspiring real life stories from Land Rover-loving folk
- Benz brigade - “It’s like a Tdi on steroids” is the verdict of fans of the big Merc 606 diesel engine conversion
- Go hard - new Defender Commercial is put put through its paces, on- and off-road
- Flip, sip, eat and repeat - Editor Pat tests the best portable BBQs to stow away in your Landy this summer
- Going greenlaning? Don’t leave home until you’ve read this invaluable checklist
LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories...
- Rick the Builder - meet a man who has become a very avid collector of rare classic Land Rovers
- Last of the Series Is - ace photographer Nick Dimbleby tracks down the final Series I off the production line
New! 7 pages of expert advice plus a 4-page tech buying guide
14 pages of the best tech advice, including:
- Top advice from Ed Evans
- Building on to the new chassis - Trevor Cuthbert shows how to build up a rolling chassis
- D4 3-litre TDV6 modified turbo drain - if blue smoke blows from your TDV6, here’s a simple bolt-on fix
- Assessing a Ninety/One Ten - these pre-Defender classics are relatively simple to maintain and rebuild
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus news, letters, products, your pictures, Norfolk Garage, buying guide, club of the month, writers' rovers, gear test, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more!