Land Rover Monthly - July 2020 issue
Land Rover's best-selling models now available with an all-electric range of 41 miles and much more!
On Sale: 27/05/2020
Our Price: £4.60
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the July 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Evoque and Disco Sport go PHEV - Land Rovers best-selling models now available with an all-electric range of 41 miles
- Pre-production perfection - many developing prototypes get crushed. LRM uncovers a pre-pro 50th that slipped the net
- The Landy artist - talented teacher put his lockdown time to good use by creating digital Land Rover works of art
- My Land Rover, my lifeline - happiness for 77-year-old Gary Thompson is overlanding in the Defender he’s had since new
- The devil is in the detail - nothing’s been overlooked in the conversion of this project - a six-wheeled Range Rover pick-up
- An unexpected journey - LRM readers and off-road enthusiasts embark on a Western Sahara recce with Ardventures
- Classics for Carers - a virtual car show that raised an incredible £13,500 for NHS charities
- Defender to the rescue - Patrick Cruywagen spends a day with a British Red Cross volunteer to see how they’re helping
- Tow the line - tips and rules for safe towing and guidance on licences and courses for newbies
- Land Rover Legends - pioneering researcher and author of everything Land Rovers, read John Smith’s story
- Ed Evans - motoring as we know it will change
- Battery care -tips and tricks to preserve your power during lockdown
- Open air motoring
- Convert your utility van or pick-up to an open top
- Use a multimeter - a beginners guide to a key tool
- Series I rebuild: Part 10 - tricky work is required before it’s fired up for the first test spin
- Regular features from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
- Plus news, letters, products, your pictures, price check, Land Rovers for sale and much more!