Land Rover Monthly
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the January 2022 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Made in Yorkshire - a 90 soft top restoration with a distinctively Yorkshire flavour
- Countryside Cuppa - how Nigel Davis packed in his banking job to sell great coffee from a Defender 110
- Rules of Engagement - Martin Dreyer won the G4 Challenge 15 years ago and it has shaped his life ever since
- Highland Fling - Scotland is a fantastic place for wild camping, as Mary Hannah Hardcastle discovers
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories…
- Father of the Freelander - Dick Elsy’s impressive CV also includes some early Range Rovers and the original Discovery
- Mr Brightside - not many people would take on a Forward Control restoration, but Stuart Keeves did
14 pages of the best tech advice:
- Ed Evans comments
- Fitting cruise control - for around £20 – if you shop wisely – you can enjoy the benefits of cruise control on your Defender Td5
- Discovery 2 Td5 service - our comprehensive maintenance guide to keeping your Discovery 2 Td5 in the very best health
- Torque Back - our experts answer your questions
- Regulars from Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott, Jack Dobson and Dave Phillips
Plus - news, letters, your pictures, products, writers' rovers, tech section, clubs, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and much more!