Land Rover Monthly - February 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the February 2021 issue Land Rover Monthly:
- The definitive 2021 Land Rover Buying Guide: 11 pages of advice and tips from our experts - what sort of Land Rover can you buy with your lockdown savings? We look at ten best buys for £7,500:
- Series II & III
- Freelander 1 & 2
- Range Rover P38 & L322
- Discovery 1, 2 & 3
- LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- It started with a station wagon - we take a look at what must be one of the best private collections in the country
- Paris-Dakar Range Rover - read about this very special car that was driven by Tony Howard on the legendary rally
- New series - Defender: Rebirth of an icon - Greg King takes us through the history of the Defender starting from the very beginning
- Thoroughbred warhorse - LRM uncovers a stunning Lightweight from restorer extraordinaire Tony Hayward
- 16 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans says: “Read the manual!”
- How to assess a Land Rover - buying a Defender or spending money on your own? Careful assessment is the first crucial step
- Replacing the radiator - a Freelander 2 radiator swap needs plenty of time and help from a pro
- Fitting a wiring loom - the best way to fit a chassis loom
- Pliers sets group test - we help you to get a firm grip on your work and test some of the best
Plus letters, products, news, your pictures, Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott, Jack Dobson, Norfolk Garage, Events, Writer's Rovers, Tech section, Land Rovers for sale, work in progress and more.