Land Rover Monthly - February 2020 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the February issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Off-roader and gentleman - from extreme mud-runs to hubnobbing with the country set, this showcase for Terrafirma does it all
- Greenlaning in mid-Wales - an annual autumnal off-road weekend reignites Nick Dimbleby's passion for greenlaning
- First drive: New Defender - our editor gets the ride of a liftetime - riding shotgun with Mike Cross in a P400 MHEV
- Land Rover TRěK pre-trials - after a 16-year absence retailers are invited to test themselves and their driving skills
- Sands of time - searching for the missing WWII vehicles of the 'lost patrol' in the sand sea of Tunisia
- Back in Blightly - after more than 100 days and 11,800 miles, the Last Overland expedition returns to the UK
- Land Rover Legends - meet the award-winning film-maker who took part in the First Overland, Tim Slessor
- Highland resto - a part of the family, this 1962 Series II became a real labour of love for its owner
- What is Twisted Automotive? It may be out of production but you can still buy an old-style brand-new Defender
- Race against time - our ad manager's Ninety becomes the subject of Polybush's live rebuild at the Kelmarsh show
- How to - get off to a good start for 2020
- Ignition lock assembly - how to replace a faulty unit
- Tested: Tyre Depth Gauges - how to best care for your tyres
- Tested: Action Cams - capturing your best 4x4 moment
- Learn to solder - making a permanent and reliable connection
- Series I engine rebuild - camshaft and rocker gear tackled
Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, club of the month, writers' rovers, tech section, price check, Land Rovers for sale, work in progress and much more!