Land Rover Monthly - December 2023
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the December 2023 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- In praise of projects - Three different projects, three different approaches, all of them inspirational
- Stop thief! Our ultimate guide to the security aids that can keep your Land Rover safe
- JUE’s big adventure - Land Rover chassis number one celebrates its 75th birthday with a trip to Mongolia
- Disco duo - Two completely original early Discoverys pair up for a photo shoot in South Wales
- Ed Evans’ musings
- Out with the old - in with the new - How to save time and money when replacing a bulkhead
- Cure Td4 overcooling - A stuck thermostat can cost you warmth and fuel. LRM’s Editor explains the cure
- Replacing door skins - With a few specialist tools, replacing a door skin or frame can be a rewarding DIY job
- Renewing suspension - How to replace a Range Rover Sport’s air suspension and bring back the joy of driving
Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott, Jack Dobson, Tom Barnard, writers' rovers, clubs, tech section, events, marketplace, work in progress and more!
VEHICLES IN THIS ISSUE:
- DEFENDER WOLF XD 90
- 1994 EX-MOD DEFENDER 90
- 1986 LAND ROVER 90
- CLASSIC RANGE ROVERS
- 1990 DISCOVERY 1 200Tdi
- 1991 DISCOVERY 1 3.5 V8
- 1975 SERIES III 109 V8
- 1983 DEFENDER 130 TIPPER
- DEFENDER 90
- FREELANDER 2 2.2 Td4
- SERIES I
- RANGE ROVER SPORT
- 2007 DEFENDER 110 HARD TOP