Land Rover Monthly
Land Rover Monthly - December 2021 issue
On Sale: 13/10/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the December 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Sahara Ferrari - Meet a man on a mission – crossing the world’s 193 countries in his 6x6 Defender
- Charge of the Rover Brigade - could the Morecambe Bay crossing be one of the most exciting Land Rover adventures?
- Freelander 2 Buying Guide - with a reputation for being the least troublesome Land Rover ever built, is it right for you?
- Product test: Autohome roof tent - thinking of investing in a fibreglass shell roof top tent? This could be a worthy contender
LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories...
- The Connoisseur’s Choice - CKD Shop is fast gaining a reputation for top-notch restos and it’s easy to see why
- Love at first sight - 10 Range Rovers (and a Disco) sure is an enviable collection, so LRM takes a look
15 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans comments
- Disco 2: Body shock - Trevor finally realises it’s too late for this Disco to be resurrected
- How to change a core plug - avoid engine failure by attending to a leaky or corroded core plug
- Install an air compressor - what’s involved in fitting an on-board compressor to a Defender?
- Torque back - our experts answer your questions
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
Plus, news, letters, products, your pictures, Norfolk garage, clubs in the UK and abroad, writer's rovers, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and much more!