Land Rover Monthly - December 2020 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the December 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Latest car news - Defender Hard Top, PHEVs and more
- On the front line - Front Runner kit out the latest Defender, but is it any good? Our editor finds out
- Norfolk’s Peddars Way - Thetford Forest to Holme-next-the-Sea, taking in as many off-road miles as possible
- LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories...
- Never again! Gary Pusey restores the holy grail of Range Rovers – and it proves expensive and long
- Restoring Juey - We get the inside scoop from Julian Shoolheifer, restorer of the first production Land Rover
- Kiwi rarity - Dunsfold’s acquisition of a NZ Army Stage 1 leads to some fascinating Land Rover history
- You can never have too many Land Rovers . . . Meet the family whose workhorses collection ranges from two SIs to a 2008 County SW
- Ed Evans - Now is the time to prepare for winter
- Fit new LED headlights - Upgrade your Defender’s rusting headlamps for LED versions with DRLs
- How to alter ignition timing - Optimum engine performance relies on correct timing. Discover the basics
- Demist your Freelander - Notorious for misting its screen, get your blowers and components tip top
- Smart chargers on test - Ten smart chargers to suit all budgets
+ 16 PAGES OF THE BEST TECH ADVICE
REGULARS FROM DAVE PHILLIPS, GARY PUSEY, THOM WESTCOTT AND JACK DOBSON
PLUS NEWS, LETTERS, PRODUCTS, YOUR PICTURES, NORFOLK GARAGE, EVENTS, CLUB OF THE MONTH, WRITERS’ ROVERS, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS
FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS AND MUCH MORE!