Land Rover Monthly
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the August 2022 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- From flawed to fabulous - How a ratty 110 Utility became one man’s interpretation of the perfect Defender
- Constant evolution - Product development is a process of evolution: we see how Terrafirma goes about it
- Marvellous Malvern - Our latest Spares Day was a triumph – meet some of the folk who found bargains
- The £100k Defender - No more Mr Utility – the new Defender 130 seats eight and becomes a Range Rover rival
- Bigger and Better - Overland Expo 2022 was held in Flagstaff, Arizona: it was huge and very impressive
- The Big Picture - JLR joins the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee event
- Roy of the Rovers - Land Rover Legend: Roy Preston and his long-term passion for very early Discoverys
- Might of Hercules - The intriguing tale behind a six-wheel Defender overlander, named after the god of strength
15 PAGES OF THE BEST TECH ADVICE
- Ed Evans comments
- Repairing a Defender bulkhead - Rather than simply being replaced, Project Defender’s rusty bulkhead receives a number of painstaking repairs
- Add a locking rear differential - A locking rear differential will greatly improve your Land Rover’s off-road ability – here’s how to fit one
- Your questions answered - Assessing rust, what to do with a Lightweight, and refurbing a steering wheel
Regulars from Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
Plus - news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk Garage, writer's Rovers, Tech section, clubs, events, market news, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.