Land Rover Monthly
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the August 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Drive 25 - The series in which we bring you inspiring real-life stories from Land Rover-loving folk
- The truck that Sam built - How to create a headturner on your drive with a Halfords tool kit and the help of a few friends
- Exploring Wales tracks - Editor Pat returns to his favourite corner of the world for another greenlaning adventure
- Sleeping in the sky - Sleep under the stars, off the ground and out of reach of animals: we look at the best rooftop tents
- Following the data - How is the digital revolution transforming our knowledge of classic Land Rover pricing trends?
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- LRM Classics - Vehicles, people and stories...
- Resurrection - SYD’s resto finally gets underway but it’s another four years before it’s back on the road
- Rebirth of an icon: Part 4 - Production of the Defender ended in January
New buying guide section - Expert advice on buying and owning
16 pages of the best tech advice
- Ed Evans
- Defender Project: Part 7 - Trevor Cuthbert reports on how he’s fitting the body onto a new rolling chassis
- Replacing the D4 lower collapsible steering shaft - Common cure for heavy, sticky steering
- Replacing Defender side windows - Banish rattling, leaking old windows
- Replacing a P38 fuel pump - Not a tricky job: just requires space!
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson. Plus news, letters, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, writers' rovers, market new, buying guide, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more.