Land Rover Monthly - August 2020
A jam-packed August 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly featuring articles, news, features, reviews and much more!
On Sale: 24/06/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the August 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Grandma's Truck - a well-loved grandma taught ten grandkids to drive in this Ninety, now it’s a wedding car for them
- A Tale of two Hillrallies - forty-nine years after competing in the first Hillrally, this unique pair still survives
- Mud, sweat and beers - Yorkshireman Tom Waters has perfectly combined two passions: Defenders and beer
- Best Land Rover reads - we recommend some great Land Rover literature to add to your library
- Gateway to the Arctic - meet Land Rover Adventures – a group of friends who love Solihull’s finest and travelling
- The Island of the Gods - our plucky travel correspondent investigates the Land Rover scene in Bali, Indonesia
- The Born Free legacy - the story of George and Joy Adamson who changed the way the world viewed wild animals
- High in Southern Africa - Land Rover ambassador Kingsley Holgate and crew take on 125 South African passes
- Ed Evans - no car snobbery here, please
- Soft top conversion - how to convert your utility van or pick-up to an open top, part two
- Rear tub repair - replacing the floor structure with basic tools and repair sections
- Rejuvenate your rig - make your old Land Rover feel, handle and roll like a new one
- Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson
PLUS - NEWS, LETTERS, PRODUCTS, YOUR PICTURES, NORFOLK GARAGE, CLUBS, WRITERS ROVERS, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE, WORK IN PROGRESS AND MUCH MORE!