Land Rover Monthly - April 2021 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the April 2021 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- V8 New Defender - exclusive first look at the most powerful production Defender ever
- Trophy comeback - we check out the Camel-inspired £200,000 Defender Works V8 Trophy models
- Arctic escape - a pandemic wasn’t going to stop this adventure-seeking couple
- Snow patrol - nothing beats a day of greenlaning in the Yorkshire Dales on a cold and snowy day
- Mean, lean Nene machine - Nene Overland’s take on the V8 craze
LRM Classics - vehicles, people and stories...
- It’s a keeper - Gary Pusey talks us through his first Range Rover which he’s owned 30 years
- Rarest of the rare - only two SAS Series I Land Rovers are known to survive: this is one of them
- Defender: Rebirth of an icon - Greg King takes us through the final nine years of Defender production
16 pages of the best tech advice:
- Ed Evans
- Fixing the leaks - having pinned downed the source of your leaks, here’s how to fully waterproof your truck
- Stripping the chassis - there’s more to it than simply unbolting parts, we show how to it carefully and in logical order
- How to assess a Disco 1 - whether buying one or keeping your own in top condition, essential checks need to be made
Regulars from Dave Phillips, Gary Pusey, Thom Westcott and Jack Dobson.
Plus - letters, news, your pictures, products, Norfolk garage, writers' rovers, market news, buying guide, model guide, marketplace, work in progress and more!