Land Rover Monthly - April 2020 issue
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Packed into the April 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- 50 years of Range Rover - Four very different stories all linked by a single passion — a deep-rooted love for Range Rovers
- Wonderful Wensleydale - When it comes to scenery nothing beats a day of greenlaning in the Yorkshire Dales
- Slovak spectacular - An exclusive tour of JLR’s newest producton facility in Nitra, home to new Defender
- Series-ly Tdi! This Series III’s gleaming bodywork hides a 300Tdi, R380 gearbox, PAS and disc brakes
- A car for all reasons - Is the Range Rover the most converted car of all time? Nick Dimbleby delves into his archive
- Out of Africa - Battered jungle workhorse from Uganda is transformed after getting the Rivolve treatment
- Land Rover Legends - The remarkable people who took the Range Rover to new levels of power and desirability
- Land Rover TReK 2020 - Eight teams from the US and Canada compete in new Defender for the title of TReK 2020
- Ed Evans - Off-roading: the right way and the wrong way to do it
- Inspection & rebuilding - Check out part 2 of our step-by-step guide to Disco Td5 cylinder head removal
- Discovery 3 sill repair - With underfloor and sill rot to rival the Discovery 1 here’s how to sort it
- Product test - Why you need an auto-darkening welding mask – and which is the best
- Defender E6 conversion - Make your Defender TDCi Euro 6 compliant and emission zone friendly
R E G U L A R S
- YOUR PICTURES
- DAVE PHILLIPS
- GARY PUSEY
- THOM WESTCOTT
- JACK DOBSON
- DUNSFOLD DIARIES
- NORFOLK GARAGE
- WHAT’S ON
- TECH SECTION
- PRICE CHECK
- LAND ROVERS
- FOR SALE
- WORK IN PROGRESS
And much, much more!