Show Trade Booking Terms
IT IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY THAT ALL EXHIBITORS/TRADERS/SELLERS TAKING PART AT THE 2024 LAND ROVER, 4x4 AND VINTAGE SPARES DAYS AND LAND ROVER MONTHLY LIVE EVENT ADHERE TO THE BELOW EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each autojumble trade booking admits one vehicle with/without a trailer with up to 2 adults (child 16 and under free).
- Additional adults arriving with sellers subject to the normal event admission, payable on arrival or book online.
- Spares day events set-up: Day before set up from 1pm-6pm, Event day set up from 7.00am-9am. Traders/sellers please arrive before 9.00am.
- LRM Live event set-up: Two Day Autojumble Trade Set-up: Friday trade access: 10.00am-8.00pm. Saturday event day trade access: 7.00am-08.30am. Sunday event day trade access: 7.00am-8.30am.
- Spares day event public opening: 9.30am-2pm, all Traders must be cleared from site by 5pm on event day.
- LRM Live event public opening: Saturday 9.00am-5pm; Sunday 9.00am-4pm. Public car parks close at 6pm on Saturday and 5pm Sunday. All Traders must be cleared from site by 6pm on final event day.
- Spares day entry passes - online bookings will be issued with a vehicle pass on arrival in return for proof of booking. Postal/tel orders will be sent a pass approx. 10 days before the event.
- LRM Live event entry passes – vehicle passes and wristbands will be issued and sent approx. 10 days before the event.
The event organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or change the site plan at their discretion.
The event organisers also reserve the right to refuse an application for trade space.
Camping for traders - Saturday night overnight camping permitted. LRM Live: Friday, Saturday and Sunday overnight camping is permitted, showground must be vacated by midday on Monday – please let the booking office know when you arrive that you plan to camp. For outdoor stands on your pitch, for indoor bookings camping is available outside only (not in the halls).
Cancellation - Any trade stand cancellation should be made in writing. Cancellation received within 2 weeks of the event date will be non-refundable. The Company shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the event commences on the agreed date and, thereafter, proceed without interruption to the extent it is able. The Company does, however, reserve the right to cancel, redesign, hold on a lesser scale, postpone, interrupt or prematurely conclude the event for whatever reason if in the opinion of the Company it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
Cleanliness - If your goods are oily/dirty please place a sheet on the floor to avoid contamination.
Competitions/Lotteries - Under no circumstances will auctioning, pitching, raffles, tombola or pick-a-ticket stands be allowed at this event.
Dangerous substances and naked flames - Fires, solid fuel stoves and barbeques of any kind are not allowed.
Description of goods - The application form for space must contain an accurate description of goods to be exhibited or sold.
- 4x4 section includes new, used, old stock, obsolete Land Rover parts from all eras, clothing, new tools, all makes 4x4 spares, ex-army surplus and equipment, off-road accessories, camping equipment, dealer & yard clear-outs plus vehicle sales.
- Vintage section includes new, used, old stock, obsolete agri-jumble, old tools, farm memorabilia, yard & shed clear-outs, tractor & machinery parts and spares, stationary engines & spares. Classic car & van parts & spares, motoring antiques & autojumble, literally anything motoring related.
Dogs - Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
Food and drink - may not be sold other than by official catering units.
Generators - Where an exhibitor provides their own electrical supply, generators should be fit for purpose, they should have suitable earthing arrangement by either spike or earthing plate. The organisers reserve the right to prevent use of an electrical system or electrical item which is not installed in accordance with current regulations. Generators must be switched off between 10pm and 7am.
Health & Safety - It is a requirement that every trader should undertake a meaningful common sense risk assessment outlining their activities and methods employed to control any hazards and risks. The Organisers take their responsibility regarding Health & Safety seriously. Any trade stand not complying with regulations may be removed from site.
Insurance - Traders/Exhibitors are required to take out the necessary public liability insurance against all risks including third party claims.
Publicity - The distribution of leaflets, posters or other billing materials outside the confines of the stand is forbidden on the showground except by permission from the event organisers.
Radio Microphones - The use of radio microphones is not allowed.
Rubbish - Please take your rubbish home.
Security. Although both day and night security will be supplied by the event organisers, trade stand holders are responsible for the safe keeping of all goods or items on their stands. The event organisers will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to traders/ exhibitors' property or goods whilst it is on the showground.
Safety - At all times from entering upon the showground you will ensure that your exhibition, equipment, stand, vehicles and all or any other property is in a condition that is safe for all persons who may reasonably and foreseeably come into contact with or be affected by it, that you, your servants and agents conform to all statutory and local regulations. All goods or services sold should conform to current trading standards legislation.
Stand Space - Spares Day: Outdoor plots use as much space as you sensibly require; Indoor drive-in plots are large 6m frontage x 5m deep. LRM Live: Outdoor plots up to 8mx8m; Indoor 6m frontage x 5m deep. Indoor aisles must be kept unobstructed at all times.
Vehicles - No unlicensed or underage drivers. 5mph speed limit. No vehicle movements during opening times. No riding of Quads and/or motorcycles.
Weapons - Catapults, offensive weapons and firearms of any type, including air powered guns and ‘BB’ guns are strictly forbidden at this event.
Warners Group Publications Plc. Registered in England No. 2572212.
THE MALTINGS, WEST STREET, BOURNE PE10 9PH
V3 October 2023
Updated 31/10/2023 for date changes, LRM Live autojumble set up and camping for trade access times.